Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Features > Photos: In-progress Blogs

Photos: In-progress Blogs Post your in-progress photos in a blog-style topic!
Request vBench Photo Upload Access

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2006, 08:31 PM
Kevin

Figures and diorama ideas... shouldnt really post this here, but oh well...

SO, after having posted all that with the figures and such, here is my "pride and joy," the Warriors "Street Fighters in Berlin" kit. I havent had the chance to start on it just yet, but here are some photos of it:

My only beef with this kit is that the rifles supplied are seriously out of scale for what Kar 98k's should be..that is of course, my opinion.

Otherwise, including the previously shown Dragon figure kits, I've been looking at some cool photos and developing ideas to do dioramas with. Here are a few photos:

This first one, I could incorporate my Panther G with my Dragon wiking in winter dress figures and make up a small diorama resembling this photo:

Then, at some point, i would seriously LOVE to model the SS - Fallschirmjaeger batallion 500/600 on the Oder front as seen in these 3 photos taken around Schwedt (Oder) after they destroyed a Soviet recon group.

I'd also like to model this at some point:

(all these photos were found on axis history forum under one of the monstrous picture threads...)
Reply With Quote top